Best power rack & squat rack reviews 2017
|Power rack / Squat rack||Max weight capacity||Our rating||Price|
|Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack with Lat Pull Attachment||800 lbs / 250 lbs for pullups||4.8 of 5||$$$|
|Body-Solid Pro Power Rack||800 lbs||4.6||$$$$|
|Titan Power Rack Squat Deadlift HD Lift Cage||700 lbs||4.3||$$|
|PowerLine PPR200X Power Rack||600 lbs||4||$$|
|Cap Barbell Deluxe Power Cage||300 lbs||3.7||$|
Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack Review
Valor Fitness BD-7-Power Rack-Attachment is a new modern equipment to have in your home gym.This modernized equipment is stylish, safe and comfortable to handle. It's a combination of several features that offers you a range of fitness body exercises. It's your reliable home fitness partner that can be used by all members of the family when they are in the mood of exercising.
Its Valor Athletics BD-7 power racks built with pulleys, laterally attached will help you take up several exercises like the power pull ups, Pull Triceps, row standing, and even the seated row. To guarantee a user safety it is built with two catch bars that are firmly framed to withstand even heavyweight acting on them.Since it has its anchors made of sturdy, solid stainless steel you won't have to worry about its durability.
The power rack incorporates a lap bar to give the greatest security while you are performing horizontal pulls with a bar cushion set on your lap for pull ups. At the highest point of the power rack, there is a draw up station with knurled hold at both sides for simple grasping. It measures up to 83" from the base ground which is sufficient for most individuals weighing on average 350lbs.
The high link pulley can likewise be used with the unique extras features to accommodated quick conformity. The small loop pulley permits you to perform situated lines, bicep twists, and so on. The optimum weight that the low link pulley can withstand with is 250lbs.
- A strong frame with secure design.
- Lat pull Attachment is an extra advantage that indicates the variety of activities to be performed.
- Has a clear instructions manual for quick set up.
- Strong Catch bars which can withstand heavy pull ups.
- Profoundly reasonable price with additional features like dumbbell holders.
- Its Power Rack does not support several weight benches.
- It has a thick Pulley mechanism.
- No Olympic Weight plates or barbells provided.
If you want an solid power rack for an amazing price, look no further than Valor Fitness BD-7 Squat Rack. For the money, you cannot beat it. It's solid, doesn't move, and offers safety when you're working out alone.
Titan Power Rack Squat Deadlift HD Lift Cage Review
Basically, there is no other bit of home gym equipment that will furnish you with the general body workout that can be given utilizing a Squat Deadlift HD Lift Power Rack. Pass on, a power rack is the most imperative bit of rec center equipment that you will ever buy.
Power racks have been intended to work in conjunction with free weights. Free weights construct more muscle than machines. You will gain more muscle by using free weights as you would by using machines. Since you should buy extra equipment, you will spend more on a power rack than you would on many machines.
Free weights oblige you to use your essential muscles as well as to connect with your settling muscles. Utilizing a power rack and free weights will give better outcomes in correlation than utilizing a machine.
Power racks are planned with safety sticks as an afterthought. They can be set to whatever tallness you need, and they will get the barbell in the event that something turns out badly. This implies you can work out safely without a spotter.
Getting the bar on your back without a power rack is difficult. It could prompt to bad form, which could bring about damage. In any case, a power rack makes exercises like squats simple to do.
- Safety. If something turns out badly, you can basically drop the bar, and the pins will get it.
- Convenience. A standout amongst the most imperative workouts for building bulk and expanding quality is squats.
- Adaptability. A decent workout routine will incorporate an extensive variety of activities. A power rack can be used to do seat squeezes, plunges, pull-ups, squats and an entire host of different activities. It is a definitive weightlifting extra.
- Space Requirements. A power rack is an expansive bit of equipment. You should have space that is adequate for it. The space additionally should be sufficiently high for the power rack to fit in.
- Extra Equipment Needed. Dissimilar to workout machines that have the majority of the weights and extra equipment included with them, a power rack will oblige you to buy things like barbells, seats and weights.
- Extra Expense. Power racks are more costly than squat stands.
Feels sturdy and stable in use, doesn't rattle about or wobble if you drop a loaded barbell on the safety bars.
Perfect for lifters who just want to get under some iron without the need to show off or surround themselves with fancy gear to convince themselves that they're doing something.
PowerLine PPR200X Power Rack Review
The powerline PPR200x power rack is a complete package with full features and workout accessories. It allows you to move side to side and also designed to offer an incredibly spacious walk-in. It also available with 18 adjustment levels.
The dimensions of power rack are 44 inches by width 82 inches by length and 46 inches by height. The reason why they designed to this dimensions because it will allow you to have lots of space to comfortably move around and do exercises such as incline bench, decline bench, flat bench and squats.
The Powerline PPR200x has upright pillars which are full 24” apart for free motion. And also with 41” wide Knurled chinning bar and 1” diameter chin-up bar, that will easy for you to do the chin ups which are great for your back and forearms. Best part is Heat tempered Lift-offs and saber-style safety rods will keep your workout pretty safe and effective.
This squat rack is perfect for any weightlifter or person contemplating to have a home gym. If you want to get rid of your typical gym environment this is the best option. This is recommend for people who having a very busy life and never find time for gym workout.
- It’s pretty easy to assemble yourself.
- You can do more than 25 Exercises in this power rack.
- It comes with a set of instructions that are easy to understand.
- The rack's frame comes with a 10-years warranty
- Paint on the frame of the rack can be easily chipped off
- A bit more expensive than other racks of its class on the market.
Sturdy, and does the job is the best way to describe this. Perfect for the home gym, the rack will make a huge difference in your workout.
Cap Barbell Deluxe Power Cage Review
Home gym equipment such as a power cage turns out to be one of the must-have product among homeowners. Their busy schedules urge them to buy affordable equipment with highly versatile features.
This is the major concern of CAP Barbell. For years, all its home-gym products remain as the most favorable ones, not only among homeowners, but also gym centers.
One of the best selling ones is the Deluxe Power Rack FM-CB8000F. This product is undoubtedly popular among personal users. With its 12 and 14-gauge steel main frame, it is more than just sturdy. It is tough and rust-free.
Of course, there are several other features that become its main pros. Many Amazon buyers were satisfied with the overall features, though some of them were somewhat complaining about the messy packaging. Fortunately, the manufacturer is always ready with the replacement of some missing parts like nuts and bolts. Still, this product has several pros and cons, such as:
- Welded tube seams for stability
- Capped open frame to avoid oxidation, while enhancing its safety standard
- Sealed and powder coated steel components for durability
- ABS sleeve on the bar holders for preventing scratches whenever the bar is stored or removed
- Fast and easy assembling
- Less sturdy design, in which the rack is swinging during the pull ups
- Too big weight plate holders for the available weight plates
- Most packages arrived with missing washers
- Only suitable for beginners
All in all, FM-CB8000F has more pluses than its predecessor, FM-CS7000F. FM-CB8000F provides six band posts and 2-inch vertical Olympic bar posts. Well, some buyers prefer to use the pull-up bar, instead of using it for heavy weights.
The price is decent for homeowners who needs simple and routine strength workout.
At least, this product is affordable and can meet the needs of people who want to start exercising at the convenience of their homes.